{►Movie Club◄}

Go down

{►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Welcome to the Movie Club !
Here you can talk about your favorite movies or actors [;
Have fun !


Favorite Movie Right Now: The Hunger Games<3


Ranks:

Director:
Milly


Actor:
Emily
Ariana
Bree


Audience:
Savanah
Gabi



Pictures~


~Joining Form~
Name:
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Actor:
Why do you want to join?:
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience]


Last edited by Milly on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Savanah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Name: Savanah
Favorite Movie: Idk xD I'm guessing THG when it comes out.
Favorite Actor: Don't have one xD
Why do you want to join?: I love watching movies!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Any :) May I change it later though?
avatar
Savanah
Cookies
Cookies

Posts : 1021
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by EmilyThePanda on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Name: Emily
Favorite Movie: THG When it comes out.
Favorite Actor: Jennifer Lawrence&Josh Hutcherson
Why do you want to join?: I love movies!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Actor!
avatar
EmilyThePanda

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Cupcake Land :D!

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Savanah wrote:Name: Savanah
Favorite Movie: Idk xD I'm guessing THG when it comes out.
Favorite Actor: Don't have one xD
Why do you want to join?: I love watching movies!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Any :) May I change it later though?

Yeah, you can change it later. :]
Thanks for joining The Movie Club!
I'll add you to Audience for now ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Savanah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Daffodil wrote:
Savanah wrote:Name: Savanah
Favorite Movie: Idk xD I'm guessing THG when it comes out.
Favorite Actor: Don't have one xD
Why do you want to join?: I love watching movies!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Any :) May I change it later though?

Yeah, you can change it later. :]
Thanks for joining The Movie Club!
I'll add you to Audience for now ^^
Thanks Milly! Awesome club!
avatar
Savanah
Cookies
Cookies

Posts : 1021
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Emily wrote:Name: Emily
Favorite Movie: THG When it comes out.
Favorite Actor: Jennifer Lawrence&Josh Hutcherson
Why do you want to join?: I love movies!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Actor!

I love THG too!
Thanks for joining The Movie Club!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Savanah wrote:
Daffodil wrote:
Savanah wrote:Name: Savanah
Favorite Movie: Idk xD I'm guessing THG when it comes out.
Favorite Actor: Don't have one xD
Why do you want to join?: I love watching movies!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Any :) May I change it later though?

Yeah, you can change it later. :]
Thanks for joining The Movie Club!
I'll add you to Audience for now ^^

Thanks Milly! Awesome club!

Thank you Savanah :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Savanah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:34 pm

You're welcome. :D
avatar
Savanah
Cookies
Cookies

Posts : 1021
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:37 pm

~Joining Form~
Name: Ariana
Favorite Movie: The Hunger Games when it comes out Razz
Favorite Actor: Josh Hutcherson <3
Why do you want to join?: I love watching movies :3
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] . Actor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Savanah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Ariana! It's funny how everyone put THG. xD
avatar
Savanah
Cookies
Cookies

Posts : 1021
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Bree on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Name: Bree
Favorite Movie: THG!!!!!THG!!!!even though i havent seen it yet.. Razz and tangled
and most pixar movies lol
Favorite Actor: uhh...duh..Jennifer Lawrence
Why do you want to join?: i like pixar movies lol
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] actor i guesss Razz
avatar
Bree

Posts : 320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : methville, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Ariana wrote:~Joining Form~
Name: Ariana
Favorite Movie: The Hunger Games when it comes out Razz
Favorite Actor: Josh Hutcherson <3
Why do you want to join?: I love watching movies :3
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] . Actor


Bree wrote:Name: Bree
Favorite Movie: THG!!!!!THG!!!!even though i havent seen it yet.. Razz and tangled
and most pixar movies lol
Favorite Actor: uhh...duh..Jennifer Lawrence
Why do you want to join?: i like pixar movies lol
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] actor i guesss Razz


THG all the way<3
Thanks for joining you guys!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Savanah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Bree wrote:Name: Bree
Favorite Movie: THG!!!!!THG!!!!even though i havent seen it yet.. Razz and tangled
and most pixar movies lol
Favorite Actor: uhh...duh..Jennifer Lawrence
Why do you want to join?: i like pixar movies lol
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] actor i guesss Razz
Welcome Bree! :)
avatar
Savanah
Cookies
Cookies

Posts : 1021
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Gabi on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Name: Gabriella
Favorite Movie: The Woman In Black
Favorite Actor: I don't have one
Why do you want to join?: I love movies :D It's a great way to spend time with friends/family/partner and think about all the suspense happening!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Audience
avatar
Gabi

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07

http://desiredmelody.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Savanah on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Gabi wrote:Name: Gabriella
Favorite Movie: The Woman In Black
Favorite Actor: I don't have one
Why do you want to join?: I love movies :D It's a great way to spend time with friends/family/partner and think about all the suspense happening!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Audience
Welcome Gabi!
avatar
Savanah
Cookies
Cookies

Posts : 1021
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Gabi wrote:Name: Gabriella
Favorite Movie: The Woman In Black
Favorite Actor: I don't have one
Why do you want to join?: I love movies :D It's a great way to spend time with friends/family/partner and think about all the suspense happening!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Audience


I've never heard of that movie. I'll check it out Razz
Thanks for joining Gabi!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Bree on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Daffodil wrote:
Gabi wrote:Name: Gabriella
Favorite Movie: The Woman In Black
Favorite Actor: I don't have one
Why do you want to join?: I love movies :D It's a great way to spend time with friends/family/partner and think about all the suspense happening!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Audience


I've never heard of that movie. I'll check it out Razz
Thanks for joining Gabi!
it has daniel radcliffe in it
it's a horror film.
avatar
Bree

Posts : 320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : methville, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Bree wrote:
Daffodil wrote:
Gabi wrote:Name: Gabriella
Favorite Movie: The Woman In Black
Favorite Actor: I don't have one
Why do you want to join?: I love movies :D It's a great way to spend time with friends/family/partner and think about all the suspense happening!
Which rank do you want to be in?[Ex: Actor, Audience] Audience


I've never heard of that movie. I'll check it out Razz
Thanks for joining Gabi!
it has daniel radcliffe in it
it's a horror film.

Ohh.
Well I don't like horror films, so yeahh xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: {►Movie Club◄}

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum